How to Play
Don't be a birdbrain! Learn how to play the whimsical game of JailBird.
On your turn draw one card
If you draw a purple event card your turn ends, and the event happens
Then play as many cards as you want
You want to move evidence cards to other people’s hands
When the penguin police card is drawn, a police raid begins
If you have the most evidence in hand at the end, you’re out
- After the police raid, place the police card at the bottom of the deck
- When discarding cards, don't discard evidence cards!
- If no one has evidence at the police raid, no one goes to jail. Place the police card at the bottom of the deck
If two or more players tie for the same amount of evidence at the end of the police raid:
- The player with the least amount of cards goes to jail
- If players are still tied, the player with the least amount of Action cards in hand goes to jail
- If they're still tied, they must crow like a rooster